Finding a newborn photographer in Adelaide doesn’t have to be a stressful experience when you work with the right company. Jennifer White Photography has extensive experience in working with newborn babies. My studio is a relaxing environment that helps to encourage your little one to stay relaxed.
I want you to have an experience that you can look back on as happy and special. When you select me as your newborn photographer in Adelaide, I steer clear of the following issues:
• Lack of package choices ~ We understand that each client may have specific requests when it comes to their pictures which is why we offer a multitude of packages. Each package allows you to choose a set number of images from your shoot with the option of ordering more.
• Limited guidance ~ Are you at a loss regarding poses or the use of accessories? I am here to help. I schedule a pre-session consultation to discuss what you can expect during your shoot and to learn more about the type of photographs that are important to you. I also provide you with a great selection of accessories to use during your shoot, including props and floral arrangements.
• Inadequate keepsake choices ~ We understand that most parents want to display their child’s pictures uniquely. Instead of only supplying you with prints, we offer options for you to purchase keepsakes to display your photographs. Don’t miss out on our beautiful selection of options.
There are numerous reasons why you should always go to a qualified professional photographer that focuses on newborn photography for baby pictures. Here are a few reasons why:
• Experience ~ My time in the industry has earned me the nickname “baby whisperer”. I take a gentle approach to each photoshoot with the understanding that your little one must remain calm and happy at all times for us to capture a special moment.
• Removes stress ~ Any parent will tell you that there is a lot of work that goes into being a parent in the first few weeks of a baby’s life. It’s very easy to forget to slow down and take pictures. Even if you do find a moment, it’s difficult to position your baby to take the picture. By joining forces with a newborn photographer, you can rest assured that we will capture an image that you will love.
• Something to share ~ When your baby is born, you usually have an influx of friends and family that are eager to see the newest addition. Unfortunately, many people can’t come to see your child in-person. Sending them a beautiful picture of your baby is a gift that your extended family will welcome and adore is an excellent solution.
As an Accredited Professional Photographer, Jennifer White Photography recognises the beauty and art in newborn photography. I take great pride in working with each client and ensuring that your newborn is comfortable through your session.
Reach out to us today to schedule an appointment for your newborn photography session in Adelaide.