It may not feel like it now, but your baby’s first weeks will fly by, and a baby photographer in Adelaide can help you capture those fleeting moments. Now is the right time to create a collection of beautiful Adelaide baby photos to share with your friends and family and save to enjoy even years down the road. However, taking pictures of newborn babies is more complicated than one might think. A professional baby photographer can help. Jennifer White Photography offers professional newborn photos you’ll cherish for life.
Babies change rapidly during their first few weeks. Photos can help you remember each tiny, new expression. Here are some tips to help you prepare for a successful photo shoot.
• Schedule early. During the first 12 days, or so is the ideal time for a newborn baby shoot. After that, your baby will be more alert, and it will be harder to capture that classic sleeping-baby pose.
• Relax. Newborn photography is not science. Babies are unpredictable, and they don’t always do what you want them to do when you want them to do it. It isn’t unusual for a baby photo session to be a combination of calming, feeding, and settling, with some photos in between – and that’s okay.
There are many reasons to schedule professional baby photography in Adelaide. Of course, you can and will take many pictures of your baby during their first weeks and throughout their childhood. However, there’s something special about professionally-done keepsake photos to treasure for life. Here are a few of the benefits.
• It’s easy and convenient. The first weeks with a newborn at home are exhausting. Housework isn’t likely to be at the top of your list of priorities, nor should it be. When you hire a professional photographer, you can simply go to their studio – no need to expend precious energy cleaning your house for a shoot.
• Lots of props at your fingertips. From the simple and elegant to modern and classic, professional photography studios typically have lots of props and accessories to create unique baby photos that will make you smile for years to come.
• Consistent, beautiful lighting. Lighting makes all the difference when it comes to photos. Professional photographers can reliably create perfect lighting conditions that will give you the lovely images you want to help you remember every moment with your new baby.
Jennifer White Photography is an award-winning maternity and baby photographer offering packages for expecting mums, new babies, and toddlers. Jennifer White can provide photographic memories from pregnancy through your baby’s first birthday so that you’ll always have these special reminders of just how little and cute your baby was as they grew into a unique and beautiful child. Contact Jennifer White Photography today to discuss the photos you want.